Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break

After our Seattle trip, we enjoyed a nice spring break with Patrick. We lucked out and had nice weather most days so we spent some time outside. Ronan loves to go outside, which makes us so happy. I can't wait for more sunny days when we can spend all of our time outside!

Ronan is a great helper, especially if it's something his dad is doing. He spent most of his time dragging around a big push broom. Those pictures turned out blurry, bummer.




We went on a little hike near our house.



We even got to spend a couple of days with my family, which included a trip to my brother's firestation. Ronan and Keegan were fascinated with every aspect of the fire trucks and all of the equipment. Even at just 1 year, they are both all boy! I got some great pics on my mom's camera since mine died right after we got there. Hopefully I'll get those and be able to share more of their adventure.


He especially loved the larger-than-life tires


Ronan and Uncle Shane

No comments: