Friday, October 17, 2014

Greenbluff!

More fall fun today as we took a "field trip" up to Greenbluff! We visited Siemers farm, which I would never dare to do on a weekend. We were far from the only field trippers there - it was much busier than I expected - but by lunch time, the buses had loaded and drove away and we were left with the place (nearly) to ourselves. I'm so glad we held out for the fun rides, because my adventurous 2 year old had a hard time understanding the whole "wait in line to take your turn" concept. Luckily, there were few lines after lunch and we got to enjoy the trains and giant slides with little waiting involved. Trains, slides, corn maze, castle, tractors, dune buggies...so much fun!









 


Aislinn was very excited for her turn on the train!




maybe next year sis






i didn't pose her-she loved sitting on this pumpkin!



PS. My kids appear to be boycotting smiles for the camera lately. I promise they had a good time. Though we were all completely exhausted from having so much fun. :)

PPS. My photo taking skills taking skills take a turn for the worse when I'm packing a fussy baby around (as do my patience and stamina). However, the fact that I actually remembered the camera, and more impressively, used it, makes me proud. :)

No comments: