Friday, October 14, 2011

Date with Mom

Yesterday was gorgeous, so I took my favorite little man out on a date. :)

We (I) fueled up on a little coffee at Rockwood Bakery and then walked over to Manito Park to watch the ducks and geese. I think Ronan got a kick out of them. Except for this goose who liked to stray a little too close to the stroller.  I have to admit, he kind of freaked me out too.  I really didn't want a sequel to the goose biting incident with my younger brother.  Or was it a goat? Or both? Either way, we're looking to avoid animal bites of any sort :)

We also wandered through the perennial gardens which are so beautiful right now. It was the perfect afternoon outing.


I like this version too, so I thought I'd share.



Practicing standing. He's getting to be a pro

Ok, time to go home and take a nap :)

No comments: