Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011

Well, Christmas has come and gone and we've all moved on to the New Year. Even though I'm behind, I wanted to share these photos.  We had a great Christmas with my (Nikki's) side of the family.  We spent most of our time at the family cabin, which was wonderfully relaxing.  We were so thankful my mom, aunt and new cousin Jacob made it home safe and sound from China just a few days before Christmas!

Ronan soaked up all the attention from his family. He is truly a ham and pretty darn entertaining. I think he has most of us wrapped around his finger! Out of all of the goodness and blessing of the weekend, I think my favorite moments were watching Ronan and his cousin Keegan interact.  They are just getting to that age of actually being social with eachother and seemed to really enjoy each other. Keegan is on the verge of walking and then look out, we'll have double trouble on our hands!

Bringing in our Christmas tree!



Thrilled with his new squeaky shoes grandma brought back from China!

Talking with family

His big gift - a toolset just like dad's!

Our adorable nephew.



Christmas dinner...yum...


SNOW!





baby pong



No comments: