Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Life

We had a pretty quiet week last week. Patrick was home until Wednesday, so we soaked up our last few days of his vacation with lots of family time. Patrick installed our new stair banister, which is great since Ronan loves the stairs! He also made some huge progress on the downstairs bathroom over his break and it is now usable! Yay! Ronan was a huge help, following his daddy around with his new set of tools :) We refinished a bookcase (hopefully I'll post a pic for you soon) which has launched me on an organizing spree. This time of year is perfect for that.  All in all a pretty low key week. Which was great since our "free" weekend ended up being very busy with so many awesome chances to hang out with friends and family. It was wonderful :) 

A few pics from last week. I love the first one.


"I thought you were watching him..."  Actually, this was on my watch. I thought he was in his room playing with his toys like he had just been doing 2 minutes earlier.
"uh-oh"
Luckily, he likes to help me vacuum! :) He really is such a help already, picking up his toys with me and trying to help with laundry and emptying the dishwasher.




Have a great week!


No comments: