Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cute as a Button

A couple weeks ago me and baby girl were completely spoiled by friends and family at our baby shower. Six of my closest girlfriends completely outdid themselves, treating me and all of my guests with the cutest, most well thought-out details from the invitations to the pre-addressed thank you cards.  The theme was "Cute as A Button" and there was the perfect amount of "button-ness" (yep, that's a new word) and cuteness - not too much, not too little, just right.

Showers are such a unique and special thing. I kind of feel bad that guys don't get to experience them (Not that they would want to necessarily).  I just always feel so blessed to get to be at a great party with all of my loved family and friends, knowing they are there because they love me and want to support me.  Inevitably, there are always a few people I haven't seen in far too long and to have them there is one of my favorite parts of the day.  For me, the whole experience brings so much joy. So thank you to those who put it all together, those who gave up a few hours of their day to celebrate the fast-approaching arrival of Baby Girl Reed.

Warning, this post contains a lot of photos!


beautiful Nana and Grandma. baby girl has good genes :)




one of three adorable swimsuits. she almost has as many as me :)


crazy, beautiful fellow preggos 
much of my family traveled to make the day even more special! 




I can't help but show off some of the awesome details :)

Great overall shot




Cheesecake-filled strawberries. Seriously?!? So good

Homemade button shortbread cookies. Don't they look perfect?
Lemon chiffon cake from the bakery at Chaps. Amazing

Super yummy strawberry mint punch

Cutest punch glasses ever
Thanks to all of my creative guests, baby girl has a headband for every outfit!

Favors to take home!

Thanks ladies for such an amazing afternoon!




No comments: