Thursday, May 3, 2012

Week 3

Week 3 here in Kennewick was filled with a little rain, a little sunshine and a lot of wind. Usually each in heavy doses.  Ronan and I came back from Spokane Monday to a crazy-hot 91 degrees! I was ready to jump in the pool!  That night Patrick and I saw awesome lightening over the hills. Little did we know it was the prelude to a CRAZY storm. We were a little worried about Kohly outside, but when we checked on him, he was resting in his crate. Well, we woke up the next morning to the cotton innards of his bed spread out all over the patio. Apparently he was a little upset with us!

I really cannot remember what we did all week, but I know it was nice, relaxing and low key. My memory is simply awful these days...

We did get outside whenever possible. Ronan surveys the back yard every day and makes another round when Papa gets home. He especially likes the garden area and playing with the fun tools. And of course, who would want to play with the plastic rake when there is a real one to have fun with?




Belly. He's pretty fascinated with bellies lately :)


Kohly's living it up

Yogurt monster. The only remedy for this mess was a bath!
Rainy days call for chocolate chip cookies. Ronan was my little helper, although all he really wanted to do was eat the ingredients or the mixed dough. And since he has a pretty good reach and I didn't have a way to  latch down the booster seat, his time as my helper was very short lived. :)



Both of my sister in laws and some of their friends came for the weekend. They came over for the Yakima Valley Spring Barrel Tasting. Oh, jealous (so I went and got my hair done instead). I'm all in for wine tasting next year because you better believe I will NOT be pregnant! This body needs a break.  Anyway, it was a gorgeous, fun-filled weekend spent outside and we were so glad to spend time with Rach and Jac. 

Ronan was completely freaked out when his Nana started washing off the patio. I'm not really sure why, but he was terrified. We showed him how much fun it was to splash in the puddles and he thought it was great after that!





No comments: