Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Newborn Photos

I have such a respect for my photographer friends. I have a few of them and they are all so talented. I wish I could hire a photographer multiple times a year. I just love photos and moments in life captured forever. I really love practicing and growing in my own photography skills - even though I get so frustrated sometimes! This has been my primary creative outlet since leaving my job to stay home with my babies full time. I have a lot of fun with it and it saves us money :)

This was my second time ever photographing newborns.  It's nice because they don't move much, but they are also so gangly and awkward - at least my babies are. There is definitely some hard work, sweat (seriously, the room was so hot!) and patience involved in getting those cute shots you see from the pros.  There are so many other poses and shots I wanted to get, but, man, it was exhausting. I think we'll call this good for now (she was 10 days old here and it's already almost time for one month photos!) and I'll just bug my preggo friends to see if they'll let me practice on their babies. :) *special thanks to my mother-in-law, Diana, and good friend Sheena for assisting me and corralling Ronan!

Aislinn really is the sweetest baby ever.  She is sleepy, quiet, calm and really such a breeze. As breezy as newborns get at least. ;)  We just love her. She is our sweet little girl and an answer to our prayers.














These two photos just melt my heart. They were totally unplanned - Ro just came over to give Aislinn a snuggle.  My sweet babies. How did I ever get so lucky? God is so good. My prayer is that they will be good friends one day.







No comments: