Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tea Party

Oh hello. Let's just pretend that it hasn't been over a month since I posted. :) December was a wonderfully busy, fun, festive and busy month. Did I mention busy? This little blog was dead last on my long list of priorities. Making memories and starting family traditions was right on top and it was a great month. I have a lot of pictures that I hope to post one day. Moving right along...

I walked in on this sweet scene yesterday. Their first tea party. Aww. It pretty much melted my heart.




They are going to be best buds. They are also going to drive each other crazy. Ronan is pretty particular about how we are supposed to play with him [a bossy first child? Never heard of such a thing. ;)] and Aislinn definitely doesn't do it the "right way." She's getting pretty grabby too so his world is quickly changing. Gotta love siblings. :) I love it!

Someday in the not-so-distant future she'll be able to fight back


After the pretend tea party, I decided we needed to have a real milk and cookies party. :) Ronan helped me make chocolate chip cookies and then we invited daddy to take a study break with us.

No, those are not all his cookies - we all shared that stack :)



1 comment:

Jaclyn Reed said...

Love this! So sweet!!! :) love them so much...also love your new pillows and your new living room set up! :) nice