Monday, March 18, 2013

Our Week l 3.11-3.17

So I have a little secret...I recently got a new phone! Well, about a month ago. :) That's about as up to date as we get around here at the Reed4 blog.  You may think you don't care, but I bet that you do. Why? Because it takes real pictures (as opposed to my previous phone that took tiny, pixelated pictures). I have been launched into the world of smart phones/camera phones by my sweet hubby who bought me my phone. I have been taking SO many more photos and videos as I find that it's always on hand. It hasn't replaced my nice camera, but I think it will help me keep the blog more up to date. I like to take photos with my Nikon and I like to edit them, but I often get too overwhelmed (and busy) to complete the whole process. I'm hoping to at the very least do a weekly round up of unedited phone pictures, just for the sake of photo journaling our daily lives. Rumor has it my Windows phone will soon be able get the Instagram app, then we'll be even more fancy. Can't wait! :) 

Monday: The sun has been shining around here and we are taking advantage of it! While we're all thrilled to get outside more; Kohly may be the most eager family member. The frequency of family walks has suddenly increased. :)





Ronan insisted on wearing his new boots. He LOVES them. They were the perfect Christmas gift from my cousin. Luckly he has lots of room to grow into them!



Playing outside...





Tuesday: Helping me make cookies.


Aislinn's first time "helping". She loved being part of the action.


Thursday: A tough day. I truly can't remember why, just one of those days. I'm pretty sure it involved whining, tantrums and potty accidents. What I do remember, and probably won't forget, is making Ronan his first smoothie (pure delight!) and going to the park. A bad day can always be renewed with a little (or sometimes a lot) of effort. :)





Friday: If all else fails, I know I've done one thing right as a mom. Ro asked for his "Toudar shirt." Success.



Sunday: We made it back home from my parents with plenty of time and daylight to go on a walk. It was Aislinn's first ride in the back of the stroller. She seemed to like it and Ronan most definitely liked being back up front. I love our stroller. Possibly one of our best splurges ever (Phil & Ted's, Dash. I think they carry something similar but named different now...maybe the Classic?)



Ronan got a great bubble maker from my aunt this weekend and was dying to try it out. "Dying" may sound a bit dramatic, but if you have, have ever had or have ever been around a 2 year old, you know that they really do think they're dying. Patience most certainly is a virtue. We're working on that. Still. We're been working on that since he was about 8 months old. Hands down the most difficult concept to teach that we've encountered so far. :)



 Going for a ride while dinner finishes. Speaking of dinner, Ronan LOVED corned beef. We were shocked, but he just kept eating it up.


Bath time.


1 comment:

Jaclyn Reed said...

Love love love! And awesome that you got a new Windows phone!!! :) Aisi is getting SO big! I love her red little curly cue :)