Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Potty Time

What have we been up to lately? I'll give you a hint:


Oh yes. Those are "big boy" underwear you see. We are in the full swing of potty training. Wow! So awesome and so not awesome at the same time. :) I'm pretty sure no one fully explained to me how exhausting it would be. We took the big leap and essentially followed this post on potty training in one day (um, not exactly one day actually). The first day was insane. We were on the potty every 5-10 minutes. Poor Aislinn, she was somewhat neglected that day.  Ronan did better than I expected, but we still had a lot of messes to clean up (that little basket shown above has been so handy). So has Little Green.


I'm so proud of our little guy Big Boy. He is doing SO well. We often make it through the day without an accident and he's been waking up dry from most naps and sometimes even in the morning. Woohoo! So exciting. Another upside is getting to see that cute little bum in his undies. :)





PS. Favorite color is orange right now




And the reward: "emmie-emmie's"
this little jar has become a part of our decor, so I thought I'd jazz it up a bit :)


No comments: