Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Our Week l 3.25-3.31

Last week is kind of a blur. I think we were just in a nice rhythm, nothing too exciting per se, but lots of great quality time the kids.

Monday. A little trip to the dollar store for pipe cleaners and some Pinterest inspiration yielded a GREAT activity for Ronan. I had fun too. :) His favorite color right now is orange, so once the orange ones ran out, he was pretty much done.



Tuesday. Do you notice anything missing from this photo? We cut off loads of Ronan's hair Monday night (finally!). And by "we" I mean Patrick. He does a great job! I was there for moral support. :)



Apparently he is really into baskets these days. Love it. Unfortunately for Ro, I returned this basket the same day, so it's back to the laundry basket. :)


Wednesday. Oh my goodness. I LOVE this new smile Aislinn just started flashing. It's like she knows her teeth are trying to break through and wants to show us.


Thursday. Poor Ais. She woke up Thursday with a fever and nasty cough. And her first tooth broke through (enter a feeble "yay"...). She really felt awful all weekend, but is definitely feeling better lately. And another tooth broke through. Finally baby girl! Needless to say, we have had lots of great snuggles the past week.

Ro loves Aislinn's smooth skin. She clearly was not feeling the love
Friday. I was feeling a little stir crazy, so we ventured out into the sunshine for a little trip to the park. Ais stayed bundled up and half asleep the whole time, but Ro enjoyed his first try on the big swings!! When I told him I love swinging, he asked, "mama swing next to me, mama?". Of course little buddy!

He was incredibly interested in the people swinging next to us




A little post-park, pre-dinner snack.


Aislinn got in on the action today. :)


A smile for daddy. A rare moment of excitement the past couple days.


Sunday. We had a very relaxing, beautiful Easter Sunday, deserving a separate post. Here's a little glimpse of our sunshine-laden mimosa break during the kids' naptime. :)



No comments: