Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone and I'm sure we've all moved on to Christmas preparations, but I just wanted to reflect on our past weekend. I love Thanksgiving. It's such a warm and cozy, relaxed holiday. Of course, I've never been the hostess so that may be why I think it's relaxing. :)  We are always so blessed when we visit family and Thanksgiving was no exception. Great food, lounging in pajama's all day, continuous football and of course awesome company. So much to be thankful for!

Ronan adores his family and I'm pretty sure the feeling is completely mutual. :)  He was in his element with so many people to play with and talk to (I'm pretty sure that by lunchtime Monday Ronan was completely bored with me).  And I sure appreciated not having to be the only one chasing him around! Talk about a vacation!

I wish I had taken more photos, but that's just how lazy I was being...





Ronan definitely loves his time with grandpa, especially tickle tackles

Such a little moocher

hehe. I taught him that. I may regret that one day

Patrick and Rachel joined up with some guys for a morning of touch football. Ro, Jaclyn and I went to cheer them on and get some fresh air.




Cheers to another great Thanksgiving!

No comments: