Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cabin Time

One of the only things I had on my to-do list while we're here in Clarkston, apart from seeing friends and family which i've been mildly successful at, is to go to our family's cabin. We got to go up for the day on Saturday and I'm so glad I did. Ronan LOVED riding the 4 wheeler and Commander. Don't we all?

Despite what the pictures show, I really was there and really did ride the 4-wheelers. :)  Ronan really had fun when both Patrick and I were riding at the same time. He kept coming over and telling me "Mommy sit." He wanted me to get back on and keep riding. :)  If we weren't up for a ride, he found other takers. Who could deny that sweet face saying "pease, sit"?




Aislinn got lots of snuggles at the cabin

I love that cockeyed hat and messy face :)





We have our own little Linus :)
More snuggles for Aislinn

And more riding for Ronan. 

And a ride from G-Nan




No comments: