Saturday, July 14, 2012

Man It's HOT!!!

GREAT NEWS! Patrick has officially completed his first week of his last rotation!!!  Last. Rotation. Three weeks to go and he's done with rotations! We're excited, can you tell?  The last rotation is in Lewiston so we're spending the month with my parents.  I'm SO thankful we have family to stay with so that we can all be together. But let me tell ya, it's HOT down here.  It's great, it finally feels like summer!

To beat the heat, we like to spend time in a little kiddie pool on my parents' (newly poured!) patio. And as a special treat, we were given a month pass to the local aquatic center.  It's a pretty cool place and a great place to cool off.


melts my heart
love those swim trunks. and the way he's watching the big kids




Ronan loves the "boat". He will make as many trips around the lazy river as we allow him too. He nearly fell asleep when I took him! It's my favorite too :)





We usually don't stay very long at the Aquatic Center. It's just too hot to keep Aislinn outside for too long. She sleeps in her car seat in the shade, but I couldn't resist putting her in her swimsuit and when we got home I had to snap a few extra photos. She's starting to be very alert!






crazy eyes. she reminds me of Ronan in this photo

No comments: