Tuesday, March 15, 2011

4 Months!

Ronan actually turned 4 months a couple weeks ago and I took these pictures last week, but his dr. appointment was today. Maybe next month we'll get back on track.

He weighed in at 15 lbs, 13 ounces (50%) and is 26 1/2 long (90%). That's 1" each month!  He's pretty much tracking with where he was at at 2 months.  If they had a cute scale, he'd be off the charts :)  He was more upset with the physical exam than he was by the shots. Doctor said he already has a little situational anxiety (I was hoping that would wait a couple more months) but that he is tender hearted. :) AND we discovered the source of crankiness - our little mister is teething.  I had suspected that, but couldn't see or feel them. When the doc shined the little light in his mouth, there was two very swollen bumps where his bottom middle teeth will soon show themselves. Between that and planning to start rice cereal this weekend, Patrick and I are coming to terms with how fast he is growing up. It's so crazy. And so fun. But still, so crazy. 

Now, on to the pictures.




 


Can you say buddha belly?
This picture relaxes my soul. The white linens, sunlight, sweet little babe...aaahhh.

3 little monkeys jumping on the bed...
 
This is my bribe for a good appointment and the perfect study break treat on a rainy day :)



1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the pic of him with the window in the background. Such a sense of scale and whimsy. Sometimes the days drag on yet I look at pictures of Amity and see how fast it actually is going! I'll look forward to hearing how the rice cereal goes : )