Saturday, March 12, 2011

Last week I felt "off" and this week was Ronan's turn. We're pretty sure he's been going through a growth spurt. Last week he ate and napped like crazy and this week was incredibly unpredictable. Just when you get in a groove right... Short naps, weird feedings and lots of crankiness.  He has certainly stepped it up a notch with the crying. Holy smokes. Is it possible he has inherited his dad's short fuse?  That said, he is still a very happy baby and is still sleeping through the night. He is especially happy in his jumperoo. He loves to jump and any time we hold him upright he starts jumping away. I think I'm starting to get those amazing mom arms.  :)  When I can figure it out, I have a great video to share with you.

What else can be said of this week?  Well, Ronan has definitely started sucking his thumb. Before it was just any finger or fist he could fit in his mouth, but now it is the thumb. This has been a long time coming, but luckily it is primarily a calming mechanism at naptime. I also think he has started "singing" along with music. At least I think it is singing because he is using a really high pitched, soft voice, much different from his normal babbling voice. It is about the sweetest thing ever.



Helping mom sew.

His feet were a great finding this week.  They are especially fun to play with while being changed!


No comments: