Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Eggs and Snow Storms

Patrick woke me up this morning so I could see the beautiful sunshine, blue skies and...snow. What?  Today's weather was crazy and typical for spring around here.  Unfortunately the blues skies faded to grey pretty quickly and the whole day was yuck.  We brightened our spirits by hanging out with friends and stuffing Easter eggs.  We were bribed with a great lunch and time with friends :)  Unfortunately, my camera battery was low and most pictures turned out somewhat blurry. Oh well.


We stuffed a couple hundred of these for the big hunt on Saturday.

Beautiful Jenn.

I think Miss Harper is going to have those same big beautiful eyes as brother Wyatt

Rockin' our new hat from auntie Ali

Kelley brought over her new kitty and Wyatt was enthralled

Both boys have that glazed eyes-ready for a nap on the ride home-look. No such luck though.


2 comments:

Ali Ty Stitt said...

Bribed for lunch huh.... It was nice to have so many of my favorite beautiful faces over on a Monday afternoon to play...who does that?! OH, we do...I loved the company and thanks for the help and sweet visit. Ronan rocks that hat! Loves

Nikki said...

;) Lunch or not, I wouldn't have missed it! It was great though. I'm going to have to pull that recipe off your blog. Thanks for having us over. We had such a great day!