Monday, April 18, 2011

Last week was a busy and fun week.  I have been horrible about staying on top of this blog, so that's one of my new goals. I hate playing catch up.  Saturday I met my mom and some friends for Mom's Weekend down at WSU. It was a fun, relaxing day (sans Ronan) and even pretty sunny :)  Ronan and Patrick did awesome on their own.  Here, Ronan is sucking his thumb and one of my hair bands :)


Sunday, Ronan and I went to visit Keegan.  Don't let this picture fool you - Keegan is one big boy! He has already outgrown his newborn clothes and is in 3 month outfits at 2 weeks!  I love his thick, crazy red hair. I need to get a better picture of it, but it's great.



Monday was a trip to the dentist (for me) and then we had friends over for a great visit. Tuesday we had more friends over then Bible Study, Wednesday worked at the Refugee Center for our church then a marriage class (and our first endeavor into leaving Ronan in a child care nursery setting-kind of wild), Thursday visited friends (let me just pause and say we are blessed by great friends!) and Friday caught up on housework. Whew. I love that I have the flexibility to do these things. I want to be intentional about the great relationships in my life and not let myself get into a rut stuck at home.

Ali with Baby Harper


Mid roll!
  With all of the fun having and appointments of the last 2 weeks, I do manage to keep up on housework.  With one exception. Laundry.  Laundry is my absolute lowest priority.  It probably shouldn't be, but I will always choose quiet time with Lord, family, friends, excercise, cleaning and creating over laundry (pretty much in that order).  I'm okay with this. The laundry gets cleaned, but tends to remain in this basket.  Even when I start to dig in, I get distracted by cuteness ;)



Who wouldn't be distracted by that sweet smile?

No comments: