Sunday, May 1, 2011

SUNday

Sunday, SUNday.  It was gorgeous here in Spokane! A much needed break from the yuck.  We didn't join the masses of people for Bloomsday, but we did spend sometime outside soaking up some rays.  Patrick studied for his upcoming tests (this week-yikes) and I...well...I took pictures.  I already feel a little bad that there is no way I will ever be able to keep up this pace with our future children. Patrick pointed this out to me when I made him take a break to document Ronan's first taste of vegetable.

Me: Take a picture of me feeding Ronan his avocados.
Patrick: Seriously?
Me: Yes. It is the first time our first child will ever taste vegetable.
Patrick: What about the first time our second child will ever taste vegetables?
Me: pause Well of course we'll take a picture of that too.

With Patrick being a second child, I think he will keep this first child in line :)

Other than a little break, we (yes we) spent the majority of the day studying.  I helped Patrick study for his Adult Medicine test tomorrow. Not exactly fun, but it was nice to be with him and interact at length - even if I had no idea what I was saying!

I hope you all had a great Sunday as well!

Awesome sunscreen-induced spikey hair

Ro's guard dog. PS. We love our new shade tent - thanks Aunt Carrie and Uncle Mike :)

First taste of vegetables. Pureed avocado. Not a huge fan, I wasn't either. It was kind of gross

Handsome little man


Loving tummy time with daddy. Any time with daddy is all smiles


Ronan's sweetest newest thing (starting today) is to give us "kisses".  So stinkin' cute. He started exploring our face too and really likes grabbing Patrick's nose.

No comments: