Friday, May 20, 2011

Yesterday was the perfect combination of family time and sunshine. Patrick had the afternoon off so we headed out to Nine Mile to take some photos for my brother and his sweet little family.  More pics to come of that, but here is a quick sneak peak for our family. Isn't Keegan a cutie? What a Cabbage Patch doll. And that hair. Awesome!



Patrick and Ronan chillin while I take some photos.


We took some photos of our own when we got home.  Ronan is incredibly patient with us. First the photos at the park, then Winco, Target and he still let us take photos at home :) I had a hard time narrowing the choices! Ronan was full of smiles and funny faces.



He doesn't mind the grass at all and loves exploring all the fun new things on the ground



My sweet boy. I love him so much


No comments: