Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baths and Beds

Mr.Ro sure loves his bath time. But there is nothing better than a bath followed by tickles and tackles in mom and dad's bed. Ronan just loves being on our bed and has so much fun jumping around and snuggling into the the pillows and blankets. It's one of our favorite family times.

Sunday morning we were rushed to get ready for church (as usual). Ronan really wanted to take a bath so we let him shower with dad. He quickly decided this is not the same as a bath. Not a fan. It was a short-lived experience and I let him hang out with  me while I finished getting ready. We were at risk for being late (again) but how could I pass up this photo op? So sweet. Have I mentioned before how much we love this little guy? :)




"all done" ie. get this off my head

telling dad a story


a very important story as you can see by the serious look on his face

I'm glad stopped to savor these moments. We were right on time :)

No comments: