Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lake Roosevelt

We got to spend this past weekend with a large group of our friends at a cabin on Lake Roosevelt.  With the exception of just a few, our entire group of close friends was there. There were 25 people! 10 of those were kids! (8 of those kids were 4 or under) Does this phase me? No way.  That is how my family has rocked every holiday since the beginning of time so I'm pretty much used to it. I will say that this group is outgrowing this particular cabin, but there is a potential expansion in the works. With babies on the way and more planned for the future, we're going to need all the space we can get!!!

The weather was stunning so we got to stretch our legs a little with some sledding and a walk down to the lake. But otherwise we ate, played games, ate, read, ate, slept (kind of) and ate some more. I usually gain about 5 pounds at the cabin :)








My beautiful friends. We're missing a few from this picture :(

Ronan had so much fun with all of our friends and watching all of the big kids. He's a little young for them to take much interest in him so he mostly observes.  There are a couple kiddos close to his age and I'm sure they'll be perfect playmates by this time next year.




Somebody snuck a drink from my cup and got caught.



No comments: