Friday, November 9, 2012

Snow Day!

Holy cow, I can't believe I was doing yard work two days ago in 50+ degree weather and now we have snow! Ronan was so excited last night as it was was falling. He kept saying "fall down!".  I was excited it stuck around through the night. I think Ro was too. He babbled on and on this morning about the "tone" (snow) falling from the "ty" (sky). I love how excited he was! I declared it a snow day, so we hung out in our pj's all morning, played outside while Aislinn was sleeping and then had graham crackers and milk when we came in. :) Love love love these fun days!



Aislinn loves her Minnie Mouse that Hammie brought back from Disneyland. Minnie has a perfect nose for gnawing on. :)




Back to the snow...


Playing in a leaf pile I raked up Wednesday (the green can is full!)





He made a slide out of our chairs and had GREAT fun!



Oh hi little sis! You just mastered rolling from your tummy to your back today. And then back to your tummy. And you're trying to scootch a bit. Perhaps it's time to re-evaluate our baby-proofing techniques? You're going to be on the move in no time!


No comments: