Friday, November 2, 2012

Weekend Festivities

I mentioned in the daily photos here, here and here that we spent last weekend at my parents. The whole family was in town for my cousins wedding. It was a very much needed break and distraction for us. Getting to see everyone and have lots of good food together made me feel like it was Christmas!

The wedding was beautiful! It was a great celebration and we all had a really great time. Like I said before, Ronan could have danced the night away. He and Keegan were so stinkin cute and very entertaining! I wish we had some of their dancing on video. And of the times Ronan yelled "amen!" after each prayer during the ceremony. :)  We are so excited to have Staci officially join our family (because really, she's been a part of our family for awhile)! Congratulations Josh and Staci!








I love these photos of my grandparents. Aren't they the sweetest?




Ronan was SO tired at the end of the night, but still wanted to keep dancing!




My parents threw Ro a little Cars themed party on Sunday with just the family. I think he's starting to understand opening presents and how much fun it is. I'm even surprised how much he likes getting cards. He thinks they are books and has asked to read them several times. :)







this his his hilarious "squeezing the sauce" face



No comments: