Thursday, January 13, 2011

2 Months!

Ronan hit the 2 month mark a couple of weeks ago! Wow, 2 months seems so old! Soon he will be 2 years.  But for now, we just try to soak up every minute with him. Oh my goodness, we love him so much.  He is full of smiles for mommy and daddy and loves to talk.  He loves it when we sing to him and read to him; he joins right in. I feel so incredibly blessed to get to experience each moment of his day with him. God is so good and has provided in so many ways to make this possible.

I have always loved photography - at least since that class I took in high school with Mr. Clay - and for years have wanted to learn how to take beautiful pictures.  Patrick bought me a great camera this summer for our anniversary/my birthday and I am trying to learn a little as I go. Now that I have more time, I am hoping to get lots of practice in. I took these photos I few days after the 2 month mark (by the way, he was 11 lbs 12 1/2 oz and 24 1/2" long). Luckily he was a happy camper the whole time.  I think I wore him out though; he took a long nap after :)






Tummy Time!  This is a rare moment when I think he actually looks like me. My parents have a similar photo of me and I see a resemblance!





Hmmm. He may be outgrowing his Moses basket.

1 comment:

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Yippee that you guys are blogging :)
It will be fun to keep up with you that way.

We have two: Family one is undatesonus.blogspot.com

House reno/updating/crafting/living frugally is www.blah2beautiful.blogspot.com

Hope all is well!!!
--Kaite