Friday, January 21, 2011

Smiles & Squeals

Ronan loves to talk and squeal. Especially this past week when he realized he can be much louder than he once was. Of course as soon as the video camera comes out he gets distracted, but we thought this video was cute. He was chillin' in the hallway while I got ready in the bathroom and we had a great conversation :)  We are so entertained by this little man and cannot wait to see more of his personality emerge each day. He is such a delight. (Sorry about the orientation, I couldn't figure out how to change it)

3 comments:

Jaclyn Reed said...

OMG! I have to come and visit this cuteness soon! XXOO

Nikki said...

Thanks for your comments Jac! It helps to know someone is reading! Love you! And yes, you have to come for a visit soon :)

Jaclyn Reed said...

Tell me when and I'll be there! :) I love this blog idea...good one Nikkster :) xxoo