Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Best of my Days

I have been so blessed by the Bible study I've been in the last couple of years and by the beautiful women in the study.  Every week we get together, eat, study the Word and share our lives.  I have really been wanting to make everyone something special and I came across the perfect idea here: diy {the best of my days notepad- 2011}   I love this idea of reflecting a the best part of myday, every day.  Each day is filled with so many blessings.  God has given us so much and I think it honors Him to recognize His blessings.  This ties in so perfectly with what we have been reading lately - Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer.  (I highly recommend this book!).   And so I put my own twist on it and this is what I got:


 I love color and I love fun fabric!



I didn't start/finish these until this week, so the perfectionist in me may have go back and fill in the blanks :)




And while I'm doing that, Ronan is doing this :)



"For as he thinks in his heart, so is he." Proverbs 23:7


3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Nikki!!!!! These are so beautiful!!! You're so talented and thoughtful! I can't wait to hear more about these. We are all of us so blessed to have our Bible study group! Love you.

Nikki said...

:) Thanks Rachelle! I'll bring yours tomorrow!

Jaclyn Reed said...

Nikkster I LOVE this idea! :) You got me inspired!