Sunday, January 30, 2011

3 months!

Three months ago, pretty much to the minute, our little man was born! Our lives have changed so much, but in a lot of ways I hardly even notice. It seems like such a natural progression and of course, we can't imagine him not being a part of our lives. With Patrick in school and me staying home, we both feel like we are right smack in the middle of God's will for our lives.  It is a place full of peace and joy.  God has blessed us in so many ways and we just have to make sure we pause and give Him the Glory! Amen :)

We celebrated Patrick's birthday this week (32!) and Ronan's present to his daddy was a full week of sleeping through the night! It seems that his biological clock is no longer stuck on 4 am (mine however still was!).  Another answer to prayer is that Patrick and I have had some great quality time together this week. His schedule this quarter is packed and I think we've gone days without really spending any time together. Since "quality time" is definitely one of my love languages, it's been tough. BUT, he unexpectedly had a short day of classes on his birthday so we got to spend the evening together as a family. Then on Friday my brother and sis-in-law offered to babysit unexpectedly, so Patrick and I went to see Harry Potter and then visited with some friends. It was wonderful! And he has the day off tomorrow so we have a three day weekend! Yay! Having this extra time has been so sweet!

We have been experiencing some technical difficulties with our camera, so here are a few photos from Patrick's phone. Hopefully we'll have more to share from our camera soon. :)

This picture was from a walk last week. It was the first time we didn't have to keep him covered (because it was so warm) and he loved it!



Birthday dinner

2 comments:

Jaclyn Reed said...

He is sooo smiley! I love it...you are probably wondering why I came back on the blog so soon after I had already today. I just had to see that cuteness. Oh little Naners you are loved, little man :) Mwah!

Rachelle said...

Cute! He is so happy:)