Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Fresh Start

I love the idea of a blog. Keeping in touch with family. Having a journal of sorts to document our lives. Being able to share pictures.  I love reading other blogs. Personal blogs.  Design blogs. I have been inspired and challenged spiritually and creatively while stumbling across other's blogs. I would love to do the same for other random bloggers. Yet, in the 3 years since Patrick started this blog, this is my first post. That's not saying too much since we probably have a total of 10 posts. Nonetheless, in 2011 I resolve to post at least once a week. And always with a photo. And so I'll sign off with this - a couple of birth announcements I created today just because I wanted to work in Photoshop and have something to print and frame.  I haven't decided which one to print yet...



1 comment:

Jaclyn Reed said...

I love them both Nikk! But especially love the colored one...so warm and cozy :) Just like the Naners! Love you guys and great idea! Love Jac