Saturday, June 18, 2011

7 months

We've had a busy few weeks and so we're a bit behind on posting our 7 month photos.  It's hard for me to remember what is new this month, but I'll give it a shot:
  • Ronan now has 2 teeth on the bottom row and little did we know that one of his top teeth has popped through with 3 in waiting.  This explains a lot. He has been a little crankier than normal, but with a cold, a crazy schedule and waking up early from naps due to being on his stomach (oh, this really ticks him off)...well, who wouldn't be a little cranky?
  • He has become intrigued with our faces, especially Patrick's nose. It is fun to teach him the different parts.
  • We're finding Ronan to be incredibly social. He seems to have abandoned his fear of strangers (or maybe it hasn't really hit yet) and will offer a huge smile to any friendly face.  This comes in handy in restaurants or shopping because there are many people willing to smile and talk to him. Ronan stays entertained and happy and we get to meet a lot of new people :)
  • He gets deliriously crazy at bedtime. Lots of shouting, laughing, shaking his head and general craziness. We love it.  He is so much fun.
  • Ronan is very talkative.  Dadadada is definitely his favorite word right now. I think he actually gets it though Patrick and I are both "dada" right now. The dog and cat are both "daw" (like "dog" without the "g").  He LOVES when the dog comes around. I hope they're best friends :)
OK, here's the pics. There are a lot - maybe that will make up for how late they are :)

Mr. Monkey just isn't keeping up

Why yes, we do have the cutest baby in the world. You don't have to agree. We'll agree to disagree ;)

Ronan's new favorite toy. I love the last photo - when he's really excited, he flexes all limbs, fingers and toes

This book has been Ronan's favorite since he got it a few months ago from Nana and Grandpa Reed. He typically assumes the aforementioned excited position :)


I tried to get some fun shots on my new chair. They didn't turn out super, but I think I'll try again in a couple of months. Maybe when he's more steady and I'm not worried about his falling off too easily.







 
Always using his tongue
 
I love that he found himself in the mirror


I just like this shot. The kitty is always nearby

 

 
 
 Phew. I'm glad to be done with this one
 

No comments: