Thursday, June 30, 2011

8 Months

8 months already? Seriously, I cannot believe it.  We had fun today bumming around the house, testing out my new lens and getting ready for our big camping trip this weekend.  We celebrated with a picnic at Manito.  I wish it had been a little warmer, but we had fun. He had me rolling with so many hilarious faces.  I'll share more photos next week when we get home.  I think this kid is going to be a crack up as he gets older.

In other exciting news, Patrick comes home tomorrow!!! Please pray for his safe travels. He's leaving Seattle at rush hour on a holiday weekend heading east. Yikes! We hope he makes good time because we really miss him!


Turning our firepit into a pretty display

His "I'm just humoring you" smile


 


I think we should just start calling him Popeye.






No comments: