Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Off to Grandma's (and Grandpa's)

We decided to escape the boredom of our own home and take a trip to see (Ronan's) Grandma and Grandpa Jenkins.  We also had the chance to visit with other family members and friends.  It was nice to get away, although I'm so glad to be home. I guess I'm not a huge fan of traveling with a baby and a dog and no Patrick.  Ronan had a harder time than normal adjusting to new places (naps were short and rare) and so he seemed rather cranky.  But overall it was a really nice trip!

Why do these cute clothes never include grandpas? Perhaps because grandma's are the one's buying them? :)
We made a trip to my family's cabin to test out my mom's new toy. A 2-person Can-Am Commander. So.much.fun.  We always have a great time at the cabin and find many ways to get incredibly dirty. I wish I had a picture of Kohly - he was in dog heaven. He was so so happy to have complete freedom.


Kisses from great gram


This was the result of NO naps on Saturday.

Hilarious don't you think? Clancy enjoys a ride on the 4 wheeler

I'm going to get in trouble for this one, but I love it. I'm not sure I've ever seen my mom this dirty :)

I was equally dirty, but you can't tell from this angle


Awesome view

Someday great gram will take you on a real ride. She can't wait!

Even babies aren't immune from the dirt

2 important milestones: Ronan meets my cousin Fawn for the first time during his first trip to Taco Time

Maybe he looks just a little like me here? Maybe?

No comments: