Sunday, September 25, 2011

Greenbluff

This indian summer has been amazing! It's just what we all needed I think :)  It is also the reason I am SO behind on the blog! We have been spending lots of time outside (our yard is thanking us) and together as a family before Patrick started his rotations. Greenbluff was calling my name, so we spent an afternoon up there last week. I just love Greenbluff and can't wait to go back when it cools down and actually feels like fall :)

Ronan thought the pumpkins were pretty cool- good for drumming.  He was far more interested in gigantic blow up ghost. Until he got close, then he clung to dad for dear life.







This sequence cracks us up, so you get to see a lot of photos :)  He loves playing with straws (and he can actually drink from them!) and for some reason he got really excited and started dancing. Oh my goodness, we love this personality!








A short little temper tantrum because mom needed a drink. Is it bad that I find this humorous?

No comments: