Thursday, September 15, 2011

Play Day

My nephew came to visit for a couple of hours while his mom took a CPR class.  I was glad for the chance to spend some time with him; he's a really sweet baby.  Though, they don't play together much yet, it was fun to watch them interact. Poor Keegan, Ronan doesn't yet understand "sharing" but it was good practice. I'm pretty sure that a few months from now Keegan will just clobber Ronan right back :)



It was hot, can you tell?
I had to snap a few shots of Keegan while Ronan was napping. I can't get over those baby blues. I'm glad my nephew has them, because I'm pretty sure none of my kids will.  Keegan currently has an obsession with having his hands in his mouth...well, anything in the mouth really.




He looks so much like his dad here!
 

No comments: