Thursday, February 24, 2011

Favorite things

Snow days are perfect for playing with my camera.  I love how the sun reflects off the snow and brightens our house.  I learned how to change some settings on my camera (finally) and the while the baby slept and a hubby studied, I practiced on some of my favorite things.

I LOVE flowers. My husband knows how happy they make me. I love him even more :)

These are like sunshine in my home

Anemone paper flowers

All of my Anemone flowers are gifts and have special meaning

I love coffee in the morning. Especially in this cup. I'm not sure why.

true love

the.best.candy.combination.ever.

These just make me happy :)

1 comment:

Ali Ty Stitt said...

Love your favorite things...I too got my camera out with the beautiful lighting with the snow and sunshine... however mine are all outside, as I sadly don't get much light shining through my windows ;( Loved your pictures...glad you get to play around more with your camera