Friday, February 25, 2011

Our Week (+ 1/2) in Review

We haven't exactly been busy week this past week, but blogging just never made the list.  Ronan seems to be changing every day. He likes to hang out on his side, but isn't rolling over quite yet.  Last week he discovered his tongue and is obssessed with it- sticking it out, sucking, curling up toward his nose. He lights up every morning when we get him out of bed (highlight of my day) and LOVES when daddy comes home. 

Here are some photos of what we've been up to


The swaddle wrap can't compete with this crazy guy. We've been finding him like this a lot lately.

First time in the jumper! Thanks Uncle Shane for bringing it by!

He's still a little small for it, but figured out he could touch the ground :)

We spent last weekend at my family's cabin celebrating my grandpa's 70th birthday. It was a great weekend filled with lots of snow and family time. Patrick spent most of his time like this, trying to stay focused on school work:




Target shooting with my dad and brother.  I may not have a future career as a sniper, but it was fun ;)

  
This little stinker will do anything to get a look at the television. We don't have it on very often, but when we do, he will contort himself to get a peek.


1 comment:

Jaclyn Reed said...

I love to see this little bug! He is so adorable...makes me sad today that I'm not there as planned to snuggle him. Oh well it makes me more excited for spring break..he'll be getting a lot of Auntie time then! :) I'm literally counting down the days!