Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cherry Pickin'

Ronan and I snubbed our noses at this bad weather and met Julia and Cole at Greenbluff.  We got together to practice taking pictures together (which we didn't do much of) and pick some cherries. I passed on the cherries since I got more than my fill this weekend...

We've known Julia and her husband, Muir, since college. I lived with Muir's sister, Nicki, and actually had a dance class with Julia. Good times... Julia actually told us she was pregnant with Cole the night of our recital! AND, I'm just recalling, that Patrick actually showed my parents my future engagement ring that night while they were out in the audience. Epic night I guess :)

Anyway, we've moved on from dancing (probably a good thing) to football watching and taking pics of our kiddos. Julia is one of the few women I know who love football as much as I do! We love to get together with them for a few games each season, and always the Super Bowl. Muir and Julia are expecting their second child, a girl, this fall. She'll be almost exactly a year younger than Ronan! We are beyond excited for them and can't wait to meet their little sweetie.

Taking pictures of a very active 6 year old is quite the challenge. Cole enjoyed munching on cherries and entertaining Ronan. Cole and I both felt we deserved an ice cream cone at the end of our harvest ;)











And we're done.

No comments: