Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sharing Joy

My heart overflows with joy for our dear friends! I am beyond excited, moved to tears and since Patrick is gone, you get to be my sounding board :)  Rachelle and Josiah have been in the process of adoption their 2 children from Ethiopia for nearly 2 years. For the last 10 months they have been faithfully and patiently waiting to find out who their son and daughter are - to see their photos for the first time.  Tuesday afternoon they received the big news!!!  Aaahhhh, I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEM!!! 

I cannot tell the story as beautifully as they- please go read it here: http://treasuresovertherainbow.blogspot.com/.  You will be overwhelmed by the story God has laid out for them and the beautiful ways He has spoken to them and wrapped them in His love. I know I have been blessed by it :)

We love you Boone Family and we cannot wait to meet the newest members of your family!  We know the journey is not yet over and we are praying harder than ever that you will be united SOON! God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a dear heart! Thank you for lifting us up in prayer and in celebration!!! SO blessed to have friends who truly share in our joy!!! Much Love, Rachelle