Friday, July 8, 2011

8 Month Photos

I hope you're not tired of photos of this little man because I kind of like taking them ;)  I love how silly and happy he was this day, especially when we were on our picnic.

I forgot to share earlier Ronan's 8 month happenings:
  • If you watch closely, you could probably see his hair growing. He seems to have so much of it lately and it is nearly impossible to control. Sunscreen seems to work best :)
  • He has been exploring lots of new sounds this month: shouting, fake crying, machine gun...still all about dadada though. When he's really excited or wants to punctuate something he says DA! and loves when you repeat it
  • He is a wiggle worm! Tough to hold, all over the place, wanting to explore and experience everything. If you blink, he will try to roll off the couch or changing table. Unfortunately he thinks this is a game - he doesn't realize how bad of an idea this is...
  • No crawling yet, but he can do some damage by rolling. There is a lot of frustration with trying to get objects in front of him and he's definitely making some progress toward crawling!
  • Ronan loves to shake his head (especially when he's tired) but I've noticed he does it more and more when we're singing or music is playing. I think he's dancing! We need to get this on video soon before the phase passess!




I love these toes. They are so expressive










And a few of the funny faces.






1 comment:

Marissa said...

Oh my! The second from last is KILLING ME! I'm trying not to wake everyone up by laughing out loud :) Love him!