Friday, July 22, 2011

Playdate x5

We had some visitors this morning and it was so fun! Katie and the Goldsworthy team (there are 5 kids!) were in town and stopped in to say "hi' while John was working. Patrick grew up with Katie and her sisters and I actually lived with them in college. In fact, we credit Holly, Katie's sister, with introducing Patrick and I but maybe we should share the credit with Katie since she was one of the gals who interviewed me to live in the Rock (awesome Christian women's house I lived in at WSU)!  And, Patrick's dad grew up with their parents in Burbank. So anyway, we love this family and we are so glad to catch up with them every once in a while! We did have an ulterior motive: introducing Ronan and Eva. They are only 1 month apart and she is super cute :) 

I meant to round up the kids for a group pic, but we just didn't get to that. I didn't get any of Joel...he was usually wondering around looking for the cat :) 

They shared so well! I love all the little feet in the background keeping watch over the little ones:)

Ronan and Eva were intrigued by Zach  the wild man(background)


Oldest sis, Chloe.


Katie and Eva

Thanks for stopping in! We look forward to next time!

No comments: