Friday, July 15, 2011

Missing Daddy. Again.

Patrick's out of town this week volunteering at Camp STIX. While I love this organization and am so glad he can give back to something that has played a huge role in his life, we do miss him.  Hopefully next year I'll be joining him though!

Ronan and I kept busy with a trip to Clarkston for my brother 21st birthday. We had a great time with my extended family, but I forgot my camera, darn it!  Happy Birthday Derek!  We also harvested some strawberries from our church community garden, planted a ton of plants I got at Shopko for 90% off (sweet) and just relaxed around the house a little :)


Hanging out in the chair. again.


Heaven. Strawberries are one of my all-time favs! I probably picked over 5 pounds!

Don't let this beauty fool you. There were SO many spiders below. But my love for strawberries outlasted my fear of spiders

He somehow managed to roll from his back to belly without losing the book.

Mmm. Kitty fur.

They have a special relationship.

We're heading to the sunshine tomorrow! As soon as Patrick gets home from camp, we'll be on our way to Kennewick to enjoy a couple days Patrick's parents.

No comments: