Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Firsts

Last week was a week of firsts for Aislinn.  She is growing and changing so much these days. I mentioned in one of Ronan's posts that she rolled over (back to stomach) for the first time and had to include another picture here. She is so proud of herself. :)


We celebrated Aislinn's 4 month birthday with her first time in the jumperoo.  See that look of amazement? She thought it was pretty cool.  She may have been more entertained by her brother though. I think they both really loved having her standing up and closer to eye level. This toy was Ronan's absolute favorite. He was a crazy jumper. I almost think he remembered the toy and he has asked multiple times if he could get in. 


watching big brother

giggles

ronan is "fixing" the jumper (helping patrick replace the batteries so we can hear that lovely music once again)

this picture is actually when we first set it up. he spent a good part of an afternoon playing with all the features

Aislinn also discovered her feet yesterday. She was pretty shocked when I tickled her feet and then tickled them again up in the air so she could see. I could see the lightbulb go off "what, those are connected to me???" Of course she grabbed them and tried to stuff it in her mouth. I love seeing those connections being made!


No comments: