Saturday, October 20, 2012

Greenbluff, Take Two

We headed back up to Greenbluff today, this time with Patrick in tow. We met up with friends and went to the pumpkin patch to pick some pumpkins. It was so stinkin' cold. The wind was crazy and cold so we weren't out for too long. In my defense of not wearing a coat, it was much warmer at our house! Ro was bundled well (doesn't that hat kill you?) and had a great time and baby girl was snug in her carseat fast asleep, so apparently she had a great time too. :) I need to take some cues from the way I dress my kids. Why don't I do the same for myself???

We hung out in our warm car and ate a pb&j while waiting to meet up. Aislinn wanted to stretch out and there was really only one place she could do that.



checking on sis
 And then ventured out into the patch. We don't have many pictures in the actual patch because it was so cold!


we made sure Aislinn got in on the action. see that little pic spot just above the owl? That's her blanket pulled up over her face (not my favorite habit of hers)


No pumpkin patch would be complete without tractors, pony's and a giant, pumpkin-launching canon, so we stuck around to enjoy those things too.






gotta love that pj&j face :)








No comments: