Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012 l Ronan

October has arrived! (seriously, where did September go???).  Ronan turns 2 at the end of this month on the 30th.  As a way to capture all that Ronan is as he turns 2, I am going to take and share one photo each day of Ronan. I have completely and shamelessly copied this idea from my dear friend, Katie Anderson, who is doing the same thing with her daughter, Amity, who also turns 2 on the 30th of October. Katie did this last year and I think it is such a beautiful idea. Thanks Katie!

I'm not sure how I'm going to pick just one each day! This afternoon after nap time, we headed outside to enjoy the awesome weather we're still having.  Aislinn hung out on her play mat while Ronan and I played with bubbles and did a little weeding. Patrick took a little study break and suddenly the cool points I gained for bubbles and dirt were out the window. Nothing beats wrestling with dad! The relationship these two have is so special and it is the perfect way to start this month-long project.





2 comments:

Rachelle said...

tAwesome pic, kid and idea:)

Katie Anderson said...

Yay! I am happy to see you are doing this too : ) : ) Now hopefully I can get my act together and get caught up...a little someone interrupted my project LOL!