Saturday, October 13, 2012

Greenbluff

My girlfriends and I planned a very last minute trip up to Greenbluff this week. For some reason it worked for so many of us to meet up in the middle of the week. It was a gorgeous day (hot!) and was so fun to spend time together and with all of our kiddos. There were 22 of us total and 9 of those kids have been born into the group since we began! Wow! So amazing! God has definitely blessed us and answered many prayers. This group of gals has been a tremendous support to me as we have shared lots of life and weekly bible studies for the past few years. I love them so much.  








The wheelbarrows were as fascinating as the pumpkins





remember this from last year?




Of course we had to get some baby shots before we left. 

I love how she was checking out the pumkins






marandi, you crack me up



No comments: